Webinar Series (Part 2 of 8): Job Development: The First Steps
The Southeast ADA Center, Georgia APSE, and the Washington Initiative for Supported Employment (WISE) are working together to build awareness of Employment First.
"Advancing Equal Employment Opportunities and Creating Inclusive Workplaces" is an eight-part webinar series from April 2019 - February 2020 that will feature a variety of topics for supported employment providers, vocational rehabilitation professionals, self-advocates, and families. Each webinar will embrace APSE’s vision, mission and values, and provide tools and resources that can be used to advance equal employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Please join us for the second webinar in this eight-part series.
Webinar Part 2: Job Development: The First Steps
May 28, 2019
Time [1.5 hours]
2:30 - 4:00 pm [Eastern] | 1:30 - 3:00 pm [Central ] | 12:30 - 2:00 pm [Mountain] | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm [Pacific]
- Jenny Crook, WISE - Program Manager
- Debra McLean, WISE - Senior Program Manager
- Charly Walters, WISE - Program Manager
To receive credit for a webinar, you must be registered, attendance verified, and complete the Post-Test.
· Certificate of Completion
· Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP)
· Free webinars, but registration is required!
· Attend as many webinars as you want.
· Participate in the webinar by using:
o Webinar Platform
o Real-Time Captioning
o Mobile App
· Archives of the webinars will be available.