The ADA National Network is excited to announce the 2021 National ADA Symposium, a comprehensive conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act. The National ADA Symposium has earned the reputation as the most comprehensive conference available on the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws. The ADA Symposium is an annual event known for sessions that provide current information on ADA regulations and guidelines, practical implementation strategies, and best practices.
This year the National ADA Symposium is a hybrid event, offering both onsite and virtual events.
Onsite conference: July 26-28, Desert Ridge Marriott Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
Virtual conference: August 2-5
Attendees have the option of attending one or both conferences. The virtual conference offers a flexible schedule with full conference and one and two-day registration rates.
We are especially pleased to announce that we will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the ADA National Network by featuring keynote speaker Haben Girma at the onsite event. Haben is a human rights lawyer, disability advocate, and the first deafblind person to graduate from Harvard Law School.
The onsite ADA Symposium in Phoenix, Arizona, features:
- A schedule offering 56 sessions from which to choose 8 breakout sessions.
- The Symposium will feature exhibitors for disability-related products and services.
- Materials and slide presentations from all sessions will be available to attendees.
- Attendees will enjoy full 2 full breakfast buffets and 3 lunches as part of their conference registration. The hotel will observe strict protocols regarding COVID-19 when preparing and serving food.
- When not attending sessions, attendees can enjoy the Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort’s five pools, including floating in the lazy river pool.
- Please visit the event website for information on conference policies and practices related to COVID-19 .www.adasymposium.org
Virtual ADA Symposium: Aug 2-5
- We are very excited to launch a virtual event! The virtual conference schedule offers 16 breakout sessions over four days.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to visit a virtual exhibit hall and even make individual appointments with vendors.
- Attendees will have access to all session materials and presentation slides.
- Real-Time Captioning and ASL interpreting will be provided for all Zoom webinar sessions.
- Full conference rate: $500
- Daily rates will be available and start at $150 per day.