A Business-to-Business Webinar brought to you by the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
Join us on May 8, 2014 at 2:00 EDT as panelists from three companies representing the Mid-Atlantic Business Leadership Networks share their journeys to successful disability diversity inclusion as a best business practice. Lockheed Martin, Hershey and The Eagle Group have all taken steps to maximize workforce productivity and employee engagement by hiring and retaining Individuals with Disabilities (IWDs).
Learning Objectives to include:
- Examine how to leverage community partners to increase recruiting pipelines
- Identify how to engage employees in the effort (ERG)
- Determine how to address hiring manager concerns
- Recognize the value of disability inclusion to the bottom line
- Develop accommodation policies and procedures
This course has been submitted for 1.5 learning hours to the HR Certification Institute and the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification.