ADA Live! Episode 55: Have Dog, Will Travel
In this episode of ADA Live!, Stephen Kuusisto will discuss his new memoir Have Dog, Will Travel: A Poet’s Journey. Kuusisto, a professor at Syracuse University, is a noted disability rights advocate and in his new book he describes the joys and intricacies of working with a professionally trained guide dog. He will also discuss many other topics including: What is a service animal? Who invented the guide dog? What can we learn from animal-human interactions? What can dogs do for people with disabilities?
To Listen to the Broadcast:
- BlogTalkRadio ADA Live! Episode 55: Have Dog, Will Travel
- Captioning in Zoom for ADA Live! on the day of the broadcast.
NOTE: The Southeast ADA Center moved to the Zoom platform. Please install any application(s) and test your system before the day of the broadcast via download Zoom - PC, Mac, Mobile or the link: zoom.us/download and the Test Zoom Link or the link zoom.us/test
To login and access captioning in Zoom on the April 4:
- Up to 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, login to Captioning in Zoom on April 4 for ADA Live! Episode 55 or the link: zoom.us/j/621886588
- When prompted, enter your complete your full name and email address in the Zoom login box.
- Select the button link – Join Webinar.
- Follow Facebook: Southeast ADA Center on April 4 for ADA Live! Episode 55