ADA Live! America’s Recovery: Powered by Inclusive Employment
Tune-in to ADA Live!
Each October we celebrate the diverse contributions that people with disabilities make to America’s workplaces and economy during National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM).
This year’s theme is “America’s Recovery: Powered by Inclusion.” This theme reflects the importance of ensuring that people with disabilities have full access to employment and community involvement during the national recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
On this episode of ADA Live! our guest panel of self-advocates with disabilities will discuss their personal experiences in finding work, job accommodations, and the importance of employment and career to community inclusion.
Our guest panel will be:
- Will Fried, Grad Student in the Higher Education and Student Affairs Master’s Program at Fort Hays State University, Kansas
- Trisha Baldwin, Visionworks, Inc.
- Eren Denburg Niederhoffer, Data Mining Specialist for Michael Kipniss,
Chartered Special Needs Consultant ; Autism Self-Advocate
- Jason Jones. Disability/Advocate Specialist at the University of Kentucky Human Development Institute
Mark your calendars to listen to this informative discussion and celebrate National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM).
To access this ADA Live! episode
*Available on Wednesday, October 6 at 1:00 pm [Eastern]
- FREE (no registration is required)
- LISTEN: SoundCloud ADA Live! (audio)*
- READ: Transcript* and Resources* for Episode on ADA Live!