This webinar will address many of the main transportation issues that people with disabilities face today and answer these questions:
- How do I find a ride?
- What are the skills needed to use public transportation and where can I or my child gain this knowledge?
- What are my rights and responsibilities regarding ADA complementary paratransit service?
- What is an appropriate referral to ADA complementary paratransit or some other form of specialized transportation?
Donna Smith, Director of Training, Easter Seals Project Action Consulting
Kristi McLaughlin, Training and Technical Assistance Specialist II, Easter Seals Project Action Consulting
This session is available in three formats:
- Streaming Audio via the Blackboard Collaborate webinar platform version 12
- Real-time Captioning via the Blackboard Collaborate webinar platform version 12
This session will have a written transcript as well as a digital recording of the session archived on this site.
A certificate of participation is available for participants of the live broadcast once attendance is verified.