The Southeast ADA Center, Georgia APSE, and the Washington Initiative for Supported Employment (WISE) are working together to build awareness of Employment First.
"Advancing Equal Employment Opportunities and Creating Inclusive Workplaces" is an eight-part webinar series from April 2019 - February 2020 that will feature a variety of topics for supported employment providers, vocational rehabilitation professionals, self-advocates, and families. Each webinar will embrace APSE’s vision, mission and values, and provide tools and resources that can be used to advance equal employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Please join us for the first webinar in this eight-part series.
Webinar Part 1: Employment First 101
April 23, 2019
Time [1.5 hours]
2:30 - 4:00 pm [Eastern] | 1:30 - 3:00 pm [Central ] | 12:30 - 2:00 pm [Mountain] | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm [Pacific]
- Julie Christensen, APSE - Director of Policy and Advocacy
- Erica Belois-Pacer, APSE - Professional Development Director
To receive credit for a webinar, you must be registered, attendance verified, and complete the Post-Test.
- Certificate of Completion
- Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Free webinars, but registration is required!
- Attend as many webinars as you want.
- Participate in the webinar by using:
- Webinar Platform
- Real-Time Captioning
- Mobile App
- Archives of the webinars will be available.