Accommodations in higher education can be very different from K-12 and workplace accommodations. We will present an overview of what reasonable accommodations look like in higher education and scenarios of a variety of accommodation requests. In addition, we will go over the Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD) documentation guidelines and talk about reasonable documentation in higher education. Presenters are Tessa DiPerri, University of Maryland, College Park and Crystal Tenan, Towson State University.
- Continuing Education Recognition Available: Certificate of participation.
- This webinar will be presented via the Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing platform. First time Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing System V12.6 users should visit Blackboard Collaborate Installation in advance and follow the instructions to check your system's configuration.
- Real-Time Captioning will be provided via the Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing System.
- A telephone conference option will also available should you choose not to use the webinar platform.
- Information on accessing the webinar platform and the telephone conference number will be provided prior to the session.
Screen Reader Users: Individuals who are using Screen Reader Software should review the instructions and information available on-line at: Accessibility Guide for Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing.