A one-day conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Morning plenary panel session featuring speakers from Federal Agencies:
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Access Board
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Department of Transportation – Federal Transit Administration
Afternoon breakout sessions topics including:
- Employment – Title I
- Access & Design
- State & Local Government – Title II
Pre-Conference Session: "ADA Overview" on Monday afternoon, May 9 - No Additional Cost
Sessions at this conference have been approved for credit by:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Application has been made to the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) for credits.
Mid-Atlantic ADA Resource Network members can save an additional $25! Go to the "For More Information" link to learn how to become a member and for hotel reservation information.