Virtual National ADA Symposium
The 2022 National ADA Symposium is a comprehensive conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act and related disability issues. The virtual conference offers the opportunity to select 16 sessions to attend over four days from a schedule of 48 sessions. The conference also offers a full-day pre-conference.
Features of the virtual conference include:
- Session topics covering accessible facilities, employment, effective communication, emergency preparedness, state and local government services, corrections, healthcare, accessible IT, and more.
- Pre-conference: ADA Basics, Role of the ADA Coordinator, and Title I Guidelines
- Ten sessions approved for AIA Health, Safety, and Welfare CEUs
- Presenters who are experts in ADA implementation, including representatives from the EEOC, US Access Board, Dept. of Justice, International Code Council, and the ADA National Network Regional Centers.
- Multi-day registration rates: attendees have the option to register for the full conference or register for specific day(s).