Virtual National ADA Symposium
Monday, May 9th, 2022 to Friday, May 13th, 2022
The 2022 National ADA Symposium is a comprehensive conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act and related disability issues. The virtual conference offers the opportunity to select 16 sessions to attend over four days from a schedule of 48 sessions. The conference also offers a full-day pre-conference.
Features of the virtual conference include:
- Session topics covering accessible facilities, employment, effective communication, emergency preparedness, state and local government services, corrections, healthcare, accessible IT, and more.
- Pre-conference: ADA Basics, Role of the ADA Coordinator, and Title I Guidelines
- Ten sessions approved for AIA Health, Safety, and Welfare CEUs
- Presenters who are experts in ADA implementation, including representatives from the EEOC, US Access Board, Dept. of Justice, International Code Council, and the ADA National Network Regional Centers.
- Multi-day registration rates: attendees have the option to register for the full conference or register for specific day(s).
From the Sponsor:
Region 7 - Great Plains ADA Center, ADA National Network
Audience:Architects/Contractors, Business, Employer, People with Disabilities, State and Local Government, ADA Coordinator, Attorney or Other Legal Professional, Code Officials Responsible for Physical Accessibility Requirements, Consumer Advocate, Educator, Family Member of Person With Disability, Federal or Non-Federal Partner, Industry Representative or Product Developer, Medical Professional, Policy Expert, Practitioners, Service Provider, State/Local Affiliate
Topic:Education, Emergency Preparedness, Employment (ADA Title I), Facility Access, General ADA Information, Public Accommodations (ADA Title III), State and Local Government (ADA Title II), Technology (Accessible), Disability Awareness/Education, Effective Communication, Hiring, Housing, Non-Discrimination, Program Access, Reasonable Accommodation, Reasonable Modification of Policy and Procedures, Service Animals
ACTCP Credit, ADA Coordinator Certificate, AIA, Attendance
Friday, May 6, 2022